Application setup and interfacing
• Analyze logistic processes and procedures to understand the needs of the business.
• Translate these needs into solutions within the available system functionality, taking into account the consequences for the operations.
• Document and centrally archive the chosen solutions including the effects on processes and interfaces.
• Integrate other applications within the chosen solutions.
• Presenting the chosen solution to the client and customer.
• Develop standards and proposals based on analysis of logistics processes and procedures.
• Document the approved proposals.
• Inform and guide colleagues and support.
• Managing the library of standard reports and the data warehouse.
• Verifying requests for new reports and / or changes to existing reports and proposing alternatives for the use of standard reports.
• Ensure the development and documentation of new reports and / or changes.
Maintenance applications and systems
• Supervising systems and applications.
• Proactive maintenance of systems and applications.
Proven experience with iSeries (AS/400).
Good knowledge of Dutch and English is a must. Basic level of French is a plus!